TB4 Build

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you can PM addresses to me i will put a list together then forward them to the team
Tin

Tin,

PMed my address last night.

Pat H.

I received addresses from all but brass_machine. I have sent a PM to all on the team. I used BMs address from the TB1 list.
Tin

If folks want I can assemble engine six and display along side my other engines at shows with due credit given. I generally do about 4 - 5 shows a year Cabin Fever NEMES and 2-3 at Rough and Tumble. Yall are doing the work so you decide what happens with the extra engine.
Tin

Tin Falcon said:
I received addresses from all but brass_machine. I have sent a PM to all on the team. I used BMs address from the TB1 list.
Tin

That is the correct address :)

Thanks Tin!

stevehuckss396 said:
I say Tin does the assembly and shows it for 1 season. At the end of this year we auction it off here at HMEM and donate the money to the charity of tin's choice. He is the captain.

that is a good idea,I agree

Steve,

Got your parts ... came in the mail today!

Looking good. Thm: Thm:

Pat H

Haven't gotten the parts yet :( Will let you know as soon as I do.

Eric

ok i sent my pieces off the threaded hole is 14/20
hope they are done to a good enough quality

I am waiting on the aluminum to arrive for the bases. Should be here in a few days and I can knock these out.

Eric

Got my cylinder today Steve. That looks the bees knees! :bow: VERY happy with it.

On a side note, thinking of playing with the edge on the base. Maybe rounding it over like the 1st TB engine. I have a bunch of router bits. May play with them tomorrow or Monday on some scrap and see how it turns out. Anyone have an opinion on this?

Eric

Brass_Machine said:
Got my cylinder today Steve. That looks the bees knees! :bow: VERY happy with it.

On a side note, thinking of playing with the edge on the base. Maybe rounding it over like the 1st TB engine. I have a bunch of router bits. May play with them tomorrow or Monday on some scrap and see how it turns out. Anyone have an opinion on this?

Eric

I like the idea. I have never built anything to original plans. Put your personal touch on it!!

On the bases... Do we have a preference on the counter bore? I am doing mine for socket cap screws instead of flat head screws. Anyone else want them that way?

Eric

Latest posts

Back