Potty Simpson and Shipton Short Stroke Engine

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Vince/Jason and Dave

I've posted some pics and a vid elsware but her's the vid any way.

[ame]http://youtu.be/kxpAIlInObk[/ame]

Stew

It looks even better in the video. Thumbs up also from the wife who also liked the black colour.

Vince

Theres only one way to get them to run that slow build them accurately!
:bow:

Dave

That is some awesome looking engine Stew. Black goes with anything. Runs nice too.

Brock

Another masterpiece. :bow: :bow:

Best Regards
Bob

That's turned out very well indeed Stew, and MIS did a very nice job of the wooden base.

Black & brass, my favourite classic combination.

Are you going to bring it round to show me in person? The last time I saw it was when you had just done the cast iron piston.

John

That is just beautiful Stew and the brass rail finishes it off nicely, it’s good to know we have something to thank the weather for.

Les :bow: :bow: :bow:

Stew
Hats off to you, got to be my Favorite of all ! And a vary good wright up to boot I learned a few things THANK YOU
Dave
:bow:

Thanks Guys

I've just completed updating the drawings, so if any one wants a copy just send me a PM with you're email adress.

Stew

Hi Stew,
This is another engine that matches the high standard off craftsmanship of your other engines. As was mentioned the understated black really sets off the brightwork. Beautiful!
gbritnell

Hi Stew, I'm late for the party as usual but would just like to add to the already very favourable comments on your latest build.

A lovely piece of work yet again, you certainly have pushed the boat out with this one. Well described and superbly finished in what seems an amazingly short time, it's a real credit it to you. Stunning paint job to boot too. :bow:

Truly inspirational Thm: Thm:
Regards - Ramon

Thanks for your comments and support Chaps.

Stew

Latest posts

Back