My own Engine

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey that looks great. I empathize on engine building delays caused by tool building! good job on the RT as well

TY for your encouragements..:bow: I'll try to do something else this nite...

another step...two pieces for the base...inboard & outboard Head...and another( third...) connecting rod..just done..
DSC01163.jpg

Paolo

Great job Paolo. Keep posting the pictures, they're interesting. :bow: Also I must complement you on the cleanliness of your plans. Mine don't look that way at all....lots of fingerprints on mine. I like the way you have placed the parts directly on the plan diagram.

Cheers,
Phil

My last....The base with bearings....just done!!
DSC01172.jpg

another view
DSC01171.jpg

Very nice!

FWIW, degree wheels readily available from the auto world.

Cheers!

BW

The stand still hot...just silver soldered
DSC01179.jpg

..not bad I believe
DSC01176.jpg

DSC01174.jpg

Finally !!! Thanks to my best friend Robert expanding mandrels are arrived!! Works are on the way...
DSC01227.jpg

DSC01232.jpg

DSC01233.jpg

but wile I was waiting..I had to built another tool...please visit the appropriate section...

...Another step just finished the push rod..using my new stuff...rounding table by Steve...
DSC01372.jpg

DSC01376.jpg

DSC01377.jpg

Really nice work Paolo 8) ............ look forward to seeing more when you get chance ;)

CC

Thanks Powder...I hope it will works...one day...

Paolo, did You ever get that carbide Saw Blade we talked about?
And If ,how did it work out?
Hilmar

Hi Hilmar...
no I didn't found it until now...I'm considering your proposal...If it still valid!!!!! :bow: :bow:

Paolo
Give me an Address by E-Mail and tell me what is involved.I have one here. The one in the last pix
Hilmar

My Hand is going better every day so I restarted my project...
Reversing lever done in two days...
DSC01454.jpg

Some adjustements where needed but it seams working well now...
DSC01455.jpg

Paolo
It's good to see you are back in working condition again. I'm happy to see the injury was only a minor setback. That little engine is really looking great. I can't wait to see the finished version.

Steve

Latest posts

Back