My own Engine

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Steve
..Thanks of you kindness...Yes the injury seams to be "surpassed" and the engine walks toward to his first running!!!!
Regards
Paolo

Good looking engine Paolo :bow:. Can't wait to see it running

Cheers,
Phil

Hi Phil
Thanks...I hope soon...under "right hand" permission... :D
Regards
paolo

Paolo, I am glad to see you back at it! Baby that hand for a while until it is finished healing! There's nothing for me as theropuedic as being in the shop after being injured/sick.

Before you know it, that little engine will come to life! ;)

Thanks...You have right...being in the shop again was whirlwind of fresh energy on my hand!!!
Thanks...I'm really "commosso" from you and others friend who are supporting me....thanks again...
regards
Paolo

Paolo,
Good to see you have your hand back. That looked really painful and uncomfortable.

Nice work on the engine. You've gotten a lot done, even with being down.

Half way reached!!! My own engine last night did his maiden run....

I made some mistakes on the links of my pics so I promist to restore them as i can...

Hi Paolo
Excellent work, That is a fantastic engine very nicely built, Thanks for showing us your progress.

Kind regards

Malcolm

Paolo, the engine looks and sounds like it runs great! You did a marvelous job on it! :bow:

Here's one for success!
143.gif

Thanks a lot for the very con fortable comments...I restored all links of the pics on my post! I did another video...and after that I'll start to dissemble my engine for doing all finishes, including some drawings modification..., and paint touches...and...vertical boiler...

Lovely work, Paolo. Makes me want to build one like it!

Chuck

Paolo, nice engine sir :bow: I like the action of the lever, very mechanical and meaningful, So what will it look like when it's finished?

Well if your other work is anything to go by... Fantastic!!

I look forward to the boiler build (if you are posting it? ) and the finished product.

Ralph.

Hi Ralph & Chuck
..Thanks for your's compliments...Yes I'll post the boiler and the entire project...take for sure...!!
Paolo

very nice, and small too. ;D

Thanks.....I think to post also the engine drawings...At the end...!!! ;D

Paolo
One word.... EXCELLENCE!!

Steve

Thanks Steve...I ameliorated my skill seeing the posts here...so Thanks ta All...
Cheers
Paolo

mumble mumble..another stuff...Engine oiler...just all the parts done and before some silver soldering...
DSC01484.jpg

another view
DSC01485.jpg

Main body and oil regulator just silver soldered and cleaned. Also the lover cap just soldered and cleaned...and the oil regulator valve..... hand wheel ;D
DSC01486.jpg

Back