Bubble Machine

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brian Rupnow

Design Engineer
Project of the Month Winner
Reaction score
Two weeks ago I managed to download a killer virus while searching for information about an Atkinson cycle engine, and it virtually destroyed my main computer. (and yes, I do run an anti-virus program) The computer repair folks told me that since my main computer was 5 years old, it would be more cost effective if I were to buy a new computer. I have to get my computers custom built to run my engineering software, so I had a weeks downtime while a new computer was being built. I have had this project in mind for a couple of years now, and I had the perfect engine for it (Brians Radial Engine). I didn't do a step by step build thread, but if anyone wants to build a bubble machine themselves, the pictures are pretty well self explanatory. my grand daughters love it!!!
IMG_1418.jpg

Waaay cool Brain, Lawrence Welk would be proud :bow: :big: For those of you that are not familiar with the man, you are under the age of 40 :eek:. I am torn between wanting to see the radial engine running and seeing the bubble maker doing its thing. Now, add your Slinky gizmo and your ladder machine to the works and Rube Goldberg will be knocking upon your door. Thm:

BC1
Jim

Here is a link to the radial engine by itself, running on you-tube.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FuB7YPVqKC4[/ame]

Brian, when I saw what you had built, it brought the biggest smile to my face. It just goes to show that there is always a little kid hiding in all of us. Great job and I am sure your grand daughter gets a lot of pleasure out of it.
Thanks for sharing. :big:

Thanks Brian

That's another one on the to do list.

Cheers

Rich

hahahaha made me smile too i liked that kids loved it too

Brian, you have a super bubble machine there. My Great Grand Daughter would have a fit.
Keep them coming. Thm: Thm: Thm: woohoo1
ironman (Ray)

Very cute girls there Brian! Bet my nieces would love that machine too!

What a great idea, definitely a must do!
Thank You for sharing.
Marcello

Very nice Brian, this forum and the people like you who share their ideas impress the heck out of me. I'm just entering the land of Grandfatherdom and can't wait to have little ones around again to make things for. Dave

Latest posts

Back