2 of my great loves...

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cfellows

Project of the Month Winner
Reaction score
This wasn't staged, I promise. Just happened to catch Grand Daughter Isabella, almost 5, playing computer games against the backdrop of some of my engines.

73e3410a.jpg

Chuck

What a cute grandchild Chuck! you sure were in the right place at the right time ;D
stew.

Excellent photo and a great collection of your work!!!

Now you just need to get her to start designing something for you! ;D

Andrew

What a great picture, I would say just by looking at it she is a deep thinker like Grand Dad, that will be good for us all, I can see we have hope for the future, take care of her, Lathe Nut

Computer games?

With that look of concentration?

I'll bet she's proof reading Grandpa's drawings for his next model build. ;)

Gotta love those days Chuck.
They're gone before you know it.

Rick

rake 60, I think we are on to something here, she might be the one that is doing all the design and the building and he is taking the credit, this will require more investigation, let's work on this until it is solved, Lathe Nut

Great Picture Chuck...I have a couple like that of my kids either in the shop or in DEEP concentration about something really important....like the latest lego construction.

Dave

This is what I get back from the Engineering Review Dept at my shop. This particular one was from January, when my daughter was almost three. She still asks for print of model airplane plans to color.

Awesome fantastic talent, as all the childs at her age.
I wish I could draw as a kid now but unfortunately I am too logical to manage it,now.

hey grabdpa, can you clean up the place? its cluttered with metal thingies wich make it hard to use the computer here........... :p :p :p :p

nice pic, good looking granddaughter you have there.
Pascal

Contrasts of old and new, that's what I see.

Old style engines and newer style engines.

Young generation sitting in older generation's space.

File management as it used to be and file management as it is today.

Latest posts

Back