Too cold in the shop

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think you might be onto something Kludge, perhaps a million fluffy bunnies in a tread-wheel?

tel said:
I think you might be onto something Kludge, perhaps a million fluffy bunnies in a tread-wheel?

......i'm still laughing.... :big:

steamer said:
......i'm still laughing.... :big:

Good grief, Tel. I don't think he fully realizes the horrors of the Fluffy Bunnies!

it is a balmy 39 f here in aurora ontario canada ;D :big:

we could use some more therms ........... in a month or two it will warm up nicely and then it will get ungodly hot and humid :(

oh well :p

chuck

a million fluffy bunnies!!!

there aint enough prozac in the world to hold em back if they go on a rampage!!

10 is bad 100 terrifying 1,000,000 ??

( but think of all the power!!)

thats starting to sound like Kim Jong Ill ( king of the fluffy bunnies)

anyone know the base convertion for fluffy bunny energy??

how many BTU in a FB ??? caloric output of a FB ?? ( not the prozac input)

does the energy output decline with a increase of height above sea level??

questions questions questions

my own dark fluffy bunnies wonder if we tie all our politicians together and build a giant stirling fan

then light up the politicians how many politicians to burn to make enough wind with the fan to bring the heat down to a nice 35 Deg C.. ( the DFB are whispering ALL of EM!)

gotta watch the dark fluffy bunnies ...

cheers

jack

Kludge said:
Good grief, Tel. I don't think he fully realizes the horrors of the Fluffy Bunnies!

Would this be related to the outbreak of wild rabbits I heard about a couple of years ago?

I was thinking of the bunny slipper.......to keep us warm?....

Dave

My wife and I were talking last Night about the fact that we have not had a snow storm of and significance here this winter.
Well National weather service is predicting between 8 -14 inches of snow between tonight and tomorrow afternoon.
Tin

Tin's 8-14 is headed for Maine after it's done with him, too.... :(

If those million fluffy bunnies get loose, we'll need Monty Python's Holy Hand Grenade! :big:

no snow on the way for us but man its cold -6 c with a windchill of -25 c spring will soon be here......i hope

chuck

......and the number shall be three.....not two...." ;D

Latest posts

Back