Hello from Leicestershire UK

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

isambard

Reaction score
I am quite new to model engineering I started when I was 55 and have built Stuart Turner beam engine with a lot of help from my best friend, I have restored several steam engines. My project at the moment is a 3/4 scale Bassett Lowke traction engine that I bought part built so it will be awhile before its finish as I need drawings and parts to finish it.

Hello and Welcome to the madness. I too, am new to this site and also to engine building.

I am currently working on a Stirling engine, and looking for plans for a 3/4 or 1" scale traction engine.

This is a very friendly place I find and full of information.

Cheers,

Tom

Hi wagnmkr and Swifty thanks for the welcome and I didn't know how to get my post in the welcome section that's why its not where it should be
Regards Tom

Hi Tom wagnmkr you said you are looking for 3/4 scale traction engine plans well I got a CD disc off e-bay called Model Steam Traction Engine build plans & instructions they are very good, on pdf. They are for a Case engine but could be used to make other types

regards Tom

Back