First steam locomotive (1804)

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thegallery

Reaction score
I built this model during the past year. I have a lot more stuff on my web site: www.thekimerplace.com

Attachments

• train pic.jpg
    train pic.jpg
    277.4 KB · Views: 168
As I said in my Trevithick post, this is absolutely wonderful work. I have to ask, did you work from a set of plans or did you design it yourself . I think I see 3d plastic printed parts on it. Where are you? I would love to speak with you about your model---Brian

As I said in my Trevithick post, this is absolutely wonderful work. I have to ask, did you work from a set of plans or did you design it yourself . I think I see 3d plastic printed parts on it. Where are you? I would love to speak with you about your model---Brian
I am not one to use plans. I see in my head and then build a primary part first, in this case the boiler. Size wise everything is built in relation to the boiler. It is a 7.5 gauge wheel width. There are no printer parts. Everything is steel, cast iron , or brass. I am in Atlanta.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back