• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeModelEngineMachinist and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Vertical Flame-Licker Castings

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JLeatherman

Reaction score
Picked these up a while ago, but I think they're over my head. It appears to be somebody's pet project of trying to re-create an engine from an old patent application. Came with (2) cast-iron cylinder castings, (2) cast-iron flywheel castings, (2) bronze uprights, the wooden patterns for the uprights and a base (no base casting). The only plans it came with were a copy of the patent app and what appears to be a 1:1 scale transparency of the same application. Would take some creativity to finish this. I think the flywheels are about 4" (didn't measure them when I took the pics). $50 +shipping from MD 21754

Second in line if that falls through or if the first buyer wants to get rid of one set, let me know.

Thanks

Steve

Latest posts

Back