• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeModelEngineMachinist and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Vertical Flame-Licker Castings

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JLeatherman

Reaction score
Picked these up a while ago, but I think they're over my head. It appears to be somebody's pet project of trying to re-create an engine from an old patent application. Came with (2) cast-iron cylinder castings, (2) cast-iron flywheel castings, (2) bronze uprights, the wooden patterns for the uprights and a base (no base casting). The only plans it came with were a copy of the patent app and what appears to be a 1:1 scale transparency of the same application. Would take some creativity to finish this. I think the flywheels are about 4" (didn't measure them when I took the pics). $50 +shipping from MD 21754

Second in line if that falls through or if the first buyer wants to get rid of one set, let me know.

Thanks

Steve

Back