• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeModelEngineMachinist and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Something different on e-bay

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jasonb

Project of the Month Winner!!!
Project of the Month Winner
Reaction score
May be of interest to the US/Canadian members as this is a model of an engine that was built for use in the Yukon.

Jason

Quite an interesting engine. It has the look of a cross between an early WWI type tank and a conventional Alchin twin. Very unique. Looks to possess some excellent machining work as well. Too rich for my blood but will make some serious collector happy. I'm headed now to see what kind of history I can find about it.

BC1
Jim

Just noticed the bid has gone up 10,000 pounds today and the reserve is not met yet...still with 9 days to go. Should be very interesting to watch!!

I have had the pleasure to see this engine up close and steaming it a WORK OF ART great workmanship in every detail

I took some pictures of the original when it was at Wetaskiwin but apparently deleted them as nothing worth saving. It was a pile of rusted junk in several pieces. I had no idea that someone was making a model of it. It is strange that the value is so high for a reproduction (unlike a restored antique).

Latest posts

Back