• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeModelEngineMachinist and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD: HF micro mill/drill

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rleete

Reaction score

SOLD!

This is the micro, one step below the mini. No longer made, but LMS still sells parts. MT2 spindle taper. Takes up to 1/2" mills or 3/8" drills. 50-2000 RPM. Uses standard houshold current.

Includes the mill, manual, and wrenches it originally came with. Has a holddown/clamp set that has about 26 pieces. I'll also include 2 endmill holders, 3/8" and 1/2", as well as the drill chuck and key. I will toss in 2 pair of small parallels, 1/8" and 1/4".

I really would rather not ship, as it weighs in at over 102 pounds, and would be a pain to pack up. I will, however, meet someone halfway within 100 miles or so.

Asking $300 or best offer. Buyers welcome to try it out before they make a decision.

Edited to fix price. Make an offer!

154 views and not one offer?

I will now dismantle and ship at buyers expense. 2-3 large flat rate boxes should do it, but no overseas, please.

Also, price dropped to $280 OBO.

Latest posts

Back