Hi The vinyl letters you cut look great. I was wondering if doing that would be to tedious. I’m going to have to order some material and play with it a little. And back to the Snow The connecting rod is made up of a steel shaft with a cast iron bit soldered to each end. For the small end I simply soldered a chunk of scrap a little larger than needed. The large end I turned to rough shape and secure a piece that would become the cap with two screws. I then soldered that piece to the steel shaft. After the part cooled it was chucked up in the lathe to be turned to final form. The next step was to drill and ream the holes. Followed by milling the flats on each end. I used a bit of shafting to align the part square to the mill when I rolled the part over to mill the second side. After fitting the new con rod to the crankshaft I dropped it into the blackening bucket for a few minutes. I now need to make the aluminum plank that the engine’s cylinders and crankshaft pylon mount to. The plan calls for a simple smooth plank but I plan to make it with holloed out areas that form a drip pan with a grating over it. And while I’m doing that I will be making the pattern for the flywheel. I want to cast a two piece eight spoke wheel that looks like the real deal.