• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeModelEngineMachinist and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Myford ML10 for sale soon

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Metal Mickey

Reaction score
This is the third attempt to make this post. I want/don't want, to sell my Myford ML10. I am located in the UK for information of members.

My Myford has to go since I purchased an ML7 and will be refurbishing it early in the new year ,so it needs to park itself where the ML10 lives. It is not in exhibition standard, as I have been using it for about 18 months, so it does have some battle scars. However it is accurate and the build quality is well known. It is an ideal lathe for a novice and for the price of a far east lathe (not knocking them as I have one myself for big stuff) someone can have a lathe that will give good service for years to come. I will also look out some tooling to start someone off with. If you want to see some of the work done on her have a look at the chess set I made and the Mills 1.3cc diesel (http://www.mikes-models.com)

As to price I haven't researched the current values but will be reasonable to HMEM members. I suppose the failure to set a price is reflective of not wanting to selling her......but the space is needed for the 7.

If anyone is interested send me an email and I will cry, then tell you all about her... :(

Latest posts

Back