Model Engineer Show at Sandown Park 9th-11th Dec 2011

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll be there trawling for bargain tooling as usual ... ;D

Vic.

I've got some engines in the show:- Three Cylinder Radial, Elbow Engine and my Overcrank.

I'll be there on the Sunday

Stew

I'll be there sat/sun so i'll be sure to look out for them stew

Ray

p.s Happy shopping vic

I'll have my 2" Fowler TE on the SMEE Road Steam display and maybe the Minnie in my avitar as well. Will be there Sunday and maybe one other so come and say hi.

J

Have fun there Jason! Any pictures of the Fowler?

Dave

We will be there on the Sunday.

Jason, we got a second free ticket in the latest magazine. I haven't heard anyone say anything about it, and I don't want to ask on the Model Engineer website after the comments by those miseries who complained!!

Be good to say hello to all those who give me so much help :bow:

Andy

I got a 3 day pass for showing my model ;D

J

Jason-

Thanks for all that you do for the hobby.
Your work is spectacular to say the least.

Jason has answered an absurd number of questions from me, and never tires of helping others in the hobby.

Jason is a huge asset to this hobby.

Three cheers for Jason!

:bow: :bow: :bow:

I remember the thread!

Have a great time and take lots of pictures.

Dave

I would just like to second Big On Steams applause!

Many thanks Jason, for the threads and for the advice given freely to pestering newbies like me!

Hope to speak to you at Sandown. I will be wearing a camouflage coat...I always do as it has pockets for all the goodies I get to buy! :big:

Andy

....I'll be there along with my Royal Scot on the Reading Society of Model Engineers stand.

Smifffy

If you are interested both my Lady Stephine and my recently finished (6pm yesterday Thm:) Mary will be on show on the Guildford Model Engineering Society Stand.

Jo

Cool ::)

I'll be there as i am every year, i man a stand so have plenty of time to nose around the exhibition and say 'hi' to a fellow member

Just got back from dropping off my Fowler and Minnie, will be wandering around on Friday morning and on the SMEE Road Steam stand on Sunday so say Hi if you are passing.

Littel teaser for you.

IMAG0170.jpg

Jason

I'll be there saturday got to meatup with hugg from amadeal

Looking for the person building the small v8 landrover engine any help

Latest posts

Back