im done almost

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

itowbig

Reaction score
well i got a running engine i built brians double scale beam and i must say i did all right. its not pretty but it does work
im getting better. my silver soldering is not good but it does run. its pretty to me
P1040559.jpg

P1040558.jpg

so any who im getting better and thought i would show u all what ive been doing. and maybe get some other new guys "n" gals to show theres no matter how bad it looks they all look good to me and im happy and a clam that ive got as far as i have
thanks for looking and A big thanks to Brian for the double scale plans thank u (i think it was Brian)

Itowbig,
Nice going. Congratulations on your running engine. :bow: It looks good to me. Thanks for sharing your work.

Cheers,
Phil

Congratulations on your successful build, it looks great! :bow:

I bet its a good feeling to see it run! :)

With each build the knowledge and experience you acquire makes the next one that much easier.

I look forward to seeing your next project.

-MB

Looks good to me !!! Any chance of posting a video of it running? Thanks for sharing it with the group.

BIll

Way to go Sid. :bow: :bow:

We want a video
Flahssssss.gif

Best Regards
Bob

Good work Sid :bow: :bow: :bow: I am slowly building my version of that engine and hope it work.
I will try to post a video if it works when it is finished.

Ian(seagar)
Coffs Harbour,
Australia.

Great stuff, Sid. Thanks for posting the pictures. You now have joined the ranks of model engine builders all over the world who have built this from my plans. No kidding---I get emails from Australia, Indonesia, South America, the United Kingdom, even South Africa and South America from people who have built this engine.---Brian

ok maybe if i did this right there should be a video. flywheel is a bit of a wooble but it still needs work im missing a few things.
so here ya go guys (ya ya my video taking is not the greatest)
as too whats next im going to try a tiny little dual wobler ive already broken two tiny drill bits

Well I think it looks great Tow. Don't change it, I have the first engine I built, I call it the ugly duckling but it runs and so I know how you feel. Time to do a happy dance.

I was talking of taking it all apart and redoing somethings now that I am slowly getting somewhat better at this, my wife said not to,,hold it as an example of how much progress I have learned.

Anyway its nice and love the beam engines.

JimN

Latest posts

Back