Hi From Queensland

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slider65

Reaction score
Hi
I have just joined the forums so thought I would introduce myself. My name is Chris and I am now a 3D design draftsman after many year in the metal industry starting as a boilermaker and becoming a certified welder, I was lucky to have had a bit to do with metal lathes and mills from early in my apprenticeship as I worked for a company that wanted their apprentices to have as much training as possible by having boilermakers trained in their machine shop for a couple months each year and their fitters trained in the fab and welding shop for the same time frame. I currently own a CL-40B lathe and a BM-65VE mill that I bought a couple of years ago from machinery house, and I am currently looking at making the step into CNC and looking at a Tormach PCNC-1100. I am looking forward to working my way through the forums to see all the projects that are being done.

Cheers
Chris

Hi Chris
Good to see another Local put his hand up :cool:
where in Brissy are you?
Pete

Welcome Chris from another (southside) Brissy boy.

Hi Chris, welcome to the site. Those Tormach mills sure look tempting, have been looking at their web site on and off for a while now.

Paul.

Latest posts

Back