G.E.A.R.S.

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maury

Reaction score
Y'all, I believe the GEARS show was this past week end, did anyone go? How was the show?
Any pictures?

maury

I went on Sunday. I've attended nearly every year and I thought this was one of the best! 8)

There were so many really high quality engines and models; It was really humbling to see them all.
Here's a few pics that I took there:

P1010156.jpg

P1010155.jpg

P1010154.jpg

P1010153.jpg

P1010152.jpg

P1010151.jpg

P1010165.jpg

P1010162.jpg

P1010159.jpg

P1010158.jpg

TriumphRider

That Ferris wheel is incredible !! All those guy wires/cables and the detail :bow:

Yea I went to it on Saturday, the amount and the quality of the engines was really amazing. The ferris wheel was like six feet tall and had so many individual pieces I would be hard pressed to say how may many thousands at least. I saw a neat little Home made EDM. I have pictures that I can post for it. The castings dudes were ther with there aluminum cast set up letting people cast an item or two. I even saw a Potty Engine like the team build that we currently have running. They had everything IC engines, steamer running on air of course and many many more. :)

Dan

The Ferris wheel is truly incredible but he spoiled it with the plastic light tubes held on with cable ties! He should remove those and, if he still wants lights, do it right. Perhaps some of the model railroad lighting could be adapted to his purpose.

Hi Guys!

I want to go on a show like this... I hope to go someday...

Very cool!!! :big:

Cheers for all,

Alexandre

Latest posts

Back