Searching for Lanz Bulldog 12HL

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

modelbuff

Reaction score
I recently viewed the following U tube:
The subject is the showing of a Lanz Bulldog 12HL scale model Bulldog Tractor.
I have not been able to find the source of the castings for this tractor.
In the past I built a different model of the Bulldog and I have a strong desire to build this 12HL.
Can anyone provided information on the source for these castings?

You will find the kit in Germany. And also a kit of LANZ HP (4WD)
I build both of them and also the SuperLandini 1932 with 3 speed gear box
Enjoy it
https://www.jt-modelle.com/lanz-hl12-tbd
I sent and received an E-mail to the dealer in Germany. The response was that no castings for the Hl12 are available. They do have a set of castings (indicated last set) for the Lanz 4 wheel drive.
If you have any information on a set of castings for the HL12 that were bought and never machine please let me know.
Thanks ZAPJACK.

The original kit was made by Emidio GATTAFONI in 2004. But, Emidio is now very aged. I bought mine from him.
JT-modelle make copy of this kit with authorisation of the creator if my informations are right.
If JT-modelle have no more kits, I don't know who's follow it now.
But the HP is also a very nice kit!
Regards
LeZap

Ah I though I was right directing the OP to Emidio's site, did not know JT had taken on his patterns. Thanks for the info Zapjack

That ELLWE twin cylinder marine engine in the middle of the video is also one of his designs.

Last edited:
@GreenTwin

just did a quick boo for a lookee see

you may wish to take a gander - - - -

lanz.jpg

(sorry site is in Italian - - - wanted you to see the casting 'boards' - - - - thought that might be of interest for you (hopefully!!).)

That is some impressive casting work illustrated on that website.
Thanks for posting the link.

Is the link I put up a few days ago. he does some nice stuff.

That is some impressive casting work illustrated on that website.
Thanks for posting the link.

Was hoping that you wouldn't mind the direct note - - - - I was impressed by the scope of the whole.

My guess is that most of that landed up being a labor of love rather than making any $$$$ at it.

(The old Field Marshall that was part of my history has now, as far as I can tell anyway, gone back to merrye olde England! So there is some not too remote a connection to this vintage of stuff here - - - grin!)

Latest posts

Back