1/4 Scale Viper V10 Conley engine parts

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello all.

Is there any interest from anyone, about the following parts?:

Conley Precision 1:4 scale Dodge Viper V10 engine casting Set:

* Crank shaft
* Two heads
* Intake manifold
* Two rocker arm covers
* Front cover
* Oil pan
* One Exhaust Manifold

w978mc.jpg

14ms27r.jpg

14439j4.jpg

fp8bxu.jpg

2u3wj79.jpg

ngbpyr.jpg

Not a complete engine, but still this is the last set in existence.

Regards from Portugal.

[email protected]

Ernesto:

If they were for sale for say $200 you would have a great deal of interest.
If they were for sale for say $800 you would have some interest, but a great deal less.

Most everyone on this forum loves engines, and many would like to take on a project like the V10, but without a price no one knows if they are interested or not! If you cannot put a price on the castings, put them on ebay with a starting bid of $1 and it will happen for you.

Good luck!

Ernesto:

If they were for sale for say $200 you would have a great deal of interest.
If they were for sale for say $800 you would have some interest, but a great deal less.

Most everyone on this forum loves engines, and many would like to take on a project like the V10, but without a price no one knows if they are interested or not! If you cannot put a price on the castings, put them on ebay with a starting bid of $1 and it will happen for you.

Good luck!
I dont want to burst youre bubble
but I did Pm him
price $4500.00 us :hDe::hDe::hDe:+

Well there you go, we have an asking price!

No bubble was broken with your post, and I am aware the value of the casting is greater than $800! My point was a price should be posted as a starting point - what reason would there be not to disclose the asking price???

Enough of my rant, after it was posted in the classifieds, then here, I questioned the motive(s).

Hello folks,
Does anybody there knows where and/or how to get the plans for this engine (Viper V10 Conley)?
Is it available anywhere? I have visited the Conley web site and there is no any information regarding this engine.
The gentleman that is offering the casting kit does not have anything other than the castings parts. No plans.

Regards,

Edi

Latest posts

Back