Plans for Perkins 1/4 scale Hit and miss engine

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John Seaton

Reaction score
I have recently acquired an incomplete set of castings for a Perkins 1/4 scale Hit and Miss engine.
The acquistion has come via a recent clear out of a home workshop.
I have seen that kits for the engine are still available, but I really need to get hold of a complete set of plans, preferably in electronic format for ease of transmittal.
However if such are not available I am happy to pay for overseas postage.
The plans are key to identifying all parts and location of those that are missing.

this is what you should have in a full kit

DSC01422.JPG

Jason,
Thanks , most helpful.
There are a couple of items missing, but what I need most are the three construction drawings.
Any ideas from where I may be able to get copies?

John

Canadian Model Engineering would be my first port of call to see if they will sell you a set and they should also be able to supply any missing castings. In the past where I have had the odd sheet missing I have found the makers happy to send the missing sheets as pdfs

https://www.cmodele.com/
As they are still in business and still hold the copyright you are unlikely to find people willing share copies particularly to anyone who just joined a forum. Unfortunately there are those about who use fake names and will knock out reproductions of established designs.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back