V-4 oscillating engine

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
how do you download I have tryd to download
several times and cant get it to work
OldBen

My apologies I had it work at one time and made the mistake of loaning the flash drive I had it on to someone who erased it. I have tried several times since posting and have not been able to get it to work. The best is to buy or borrow the book.
Regards,
Gerald.

thanks for the quick reply glad I am not the only one that it dosnot work for .Looked on the amazon site even used copy's are asking £30+ Will try my library
old ben

Gerald, thank you for posting the link, A 'K' for your efforts. I found that the 'download' prompt did not work but by clicking on the "depositfiles.com" prompt below that brought up a screen that inquired about DLing the file "Steam rar" or something to that effect. I followed along and was able to get the file to download. I'm not sure if that will work for others but it did foe me, It has been good reading. Good luck.

BC1
Jim

Thank you Gerald for the link as well. I followed the advice of bearcar1 and was able to successfully download the file. A karma from me too. ;D

Ray

Latest posts

Back