This Discussion Group

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rkernell

Reaction score
Without a doubt, this is by far, the best web site/discussion group that I have found. I learn more about machining here than anywhere else, and the postings are done with respect and the sense of teaching. Thank you all!!

Glad you found the forum rkernell. The attitude and respect shown here is due not only to the excellence and involvement of the moderators, but also the members who understand and want to keep the unique aspects of this forum alive and healthy!! Welcome aboard

Bill

rkernell said:
Without a doubt, this is by far, the best web site/discussion group that I have found. I learn more about machining here than anywhere else, and the postings are done with respect and the sense of teaching. Thank you all!!

Lots of good info to be found. Emphasis on safety is dominant and photos shown are often replied to noting safety concerns. I like it, ones own eyes tend to become jaded with the "This is how I have always done it" view. Another set of eyes is welcome advise.

I may, well, will never reach the building caliper that some have and that's not my goal. Its fun to make stuff, but in doing so I really don't want to loose any body parts that I have grown so fond of. It is best to find the gate to pass safely rather than go straight on through the barb wire fence.

Enjoy

Bob

rkernell,

Welcome to our forum.
icon_welcome.gif

Best Regards
Bob

rkernel:
Welcome to the board. Thanks for the kudos!!!!
Anyone who is not respectful and helpful is kicked off the board ;D.
Tin

Welcome to HMEM rkernell.

Rick

Latest posts

Back