Steam paddler engine project

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mogens,
I know you will do (or should do) what works best for you. I envy your 3-D skills. I am a 20 year Cad user but never took the time to learn 3-D.

Well Harry

What should keep you learning 3D CAD

Just browsed thru your picture gallery - nice bunch of work

m_kilde said:
What should keep you learning 3D CAD
Failure to be able to pick it up quickly and instinctually in a few hours time, the lack of need for it in my work and hobby, and last but not least the expectation of my employers that I produce quickly and prolifically in 2-D or get the sack! ;D

m_kilde, I didn't want to use this thread for this, however, I don't know how else to communicate to you.
I went on your site and had interest in 2 of your models, the "Nautic" and the "Side Lever Engine". I tried sending you an e-mail to inquire about them and ask a couple questions about them as well as this new design and I got a message stating that you would not accept my e-mail. I took great offense to that and am now reluctant to order. Why post an e-mail on your site if you don't want people to use it? :mad:
Again, I knew of no other way to contact you. I hope this is just a minor error somewhere.
I was looking forward to doing business with you.

Greg

Hi Greg

I'm very sorry if you were offended by trying to send me an email.

I think you have copied my mail adress including the "[]" around the "@", I have put these keys in my mail adress to avoid too much spam, all you have to do, is to remove the "[]" before sending.

Hope you can forgive me this trouble

Latest posts

Back