New to the forum from Nebraska

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Quigley

Reaction score
Hello all I'm looking for some really basic plans on model engines!! I was in the military I got out after ten years I needed a break so I started working for a aircraft manufacturing company where I learned basic machining skills, I found it to be a sort of therapy then 9/11 happened so I went back in and finished out my last ten.

Anyway, I decided to take it up as a hobby so I'm after some really basic plans to get started again!!

Greetings Quigley

First of all welcome to the forum.
Second thank you for serving.
I was serving with a fighter wing when 911 happened .
As far as plans look here.

Selecting a first Engine Build.
And feel free to search and browse the dowload section there are a few plan sets there as well.
Tin

I found the downloads section and have been looking through some of the plans. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction!!

Were you USAF?? What wing? I grew up in England RAF Woodbridge/bentwaters 81st TFW

Many thanks Tin Falcon the links are amazing!!! I'm leaning towards the wobbler it looks to be about my speed!!!

Semper fi

24 years as a weekend warrior most of my career with the 177 th FW out of Atlantic City NJ. Several specialty codes including machining/ welding and aircraft structural. So I use the USAF Maintenance coin for the avatar.
Tin

Welcome Quigley, I look forward to seeing more of you.

Jim

Latest posts

Back