Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark Galpin

Reaction score
Senior citizen in Ohio. Hoping to put a Sears/Atlas 618 to use. I've completed nothing related to an engine, but I've accomplished a couple of useful items. I need some simple projects to lead up to a Stuart 10v kit I have.

Senior citizen in Ohio. Hoping to put a Sears/Atlas 618 to use. I've completed nothing related to an engine, but I've accomplished a couple of useful items. I need some simple projects to lead up to a Stuart 10v kit I have.
Welcome to the group

Dave

Welcome!

Seems a lot of people choose a wobbler engine for a first project. A finger engine is another way to dip your toes in the pool. An internet search will turn up plans for either.

Craig

Welcome!

Seems a lot of people choose a wobbler engine for a first project. A finger engine is another way to dip your toes in the pool. An internet search will turn up plans for either.

Craig
hmmm. no successful search with those parameters.

Back