New(ish) member

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jager

Reaction score
Hello fellow black fingered swarf makers! I confess to having been lurking here for some time..About 3 years ago I bought a lathe, quickly followed by a mill in order to fulfill a lifelong ambition having served an engineering apprenticeship some 60+ years ago. I know there is a lot of good knowledge here, so be prepared to have your brains picked!

David

Hello fellow black fingered swarf makers! I confess to having been lurking here for some time..About 3 years ago I bought a lathe, quickly followed by a mill in order to fulfill a lifelong ambition having served an engineering apprenticeship some 60+ years ago. I know there is a lot of good knowledge here, so be prepared to have your brains picked!

David
Welcome to the group

Dave

David
Are you suggesting that I have some brains to pick (rotflmho) - - - funny guy?

(Just one of the not so lurky turkeys - - - maybe having too much of a good time!!!
Its a good morning - - - a snow storm last evening with strong winds overnight, followed by a hearty breakfast of fried eggs, bacon, friend noodles and toast and now off to get some chores done - - - LOL - - - have a good one!!!)

Questions are part of my joy in this place - - - - except those on which to choose - - - - just on the machining and and and (and trying to drive some of the 'gears here cuckoo - - - lol).

Latest posts

Back