New Member from US

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alicecooper

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I wanted to introduce myself and share that I have a strong background and knowledge in the areas of machine tools and metalworking supplies. My fascination with this field has led me to accumulate a wealth of information and experience that I'm eager to share and discuss within this community.

Over the years, I've had the privilege of working with various types of machine tools, including lathes, milling machines, CNC equipment, and more. Whether it's choosing the right cutting tools, understanding different machining processes, or optimizing workflows for efficiency, I've had hands-on experience in these domains.

Moreover, I've kept up with the latest advancements in metalworking technology, materials, and techniques. I'm always on the lookout for innovative tools and supplies that can enhance productivity and quality in metalworking projects.

I'm here to engage in discussions, answer questions, and provide insights related to machine tools, metalworking equipment, tool selection, maintenance tips, and any other related topics you might be interested in.

If you have any specific questions or if there's a particular area of machine tools or metalworking supplies that you'd like to explore, please don't hesitate to reach out. I'm excited to be part of this community and look forward to sharing and learning together.

Let's embark on this journey of knowledge exchange and exploration together!

ALICE COOPER!!! I've been a fan since Welcome to My Nightmare! And to find out that you're God-level in metalworking too?!?!

We are not worthy!

Craig

I knew Alice Cooper is a rock music singer.... been a fan since early stuff in the 70s. Didn't know Alice Cooper machined heavy metal as well!
Brilliant musical tan AND a mine of useful machining! Wonderful to have your company. Welcome.
I am but a humble amateur swarf maker, but have been a design engineer, and other engineering functions. Glad to have your wealth of experience and great music joining us.
K2

Welcome Alice; most of my professional career I have been talking about machining. Now that I potter around in my home workshop I actually do machining. Every day I find new differences between talking and doing. It will be interesting to tap into your fountains of wisdom and experience.

Latest posts

Back