New member from Australia

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matty Ceks

Reaction score
Hello all I'm Mat 31 year old man from Australia, a fitter machinist by trade but unable to work in my trade due to health as I have multiple sclerosis but I still get out into my home workshop and work on my own projects mainly 2t motors, I do some Tig welding work, I also build some huge Vape box mods possibly biggest in the world🤷 from aluminium sheet I Tig weld. Iam very passionate about modifying 2stroke engines and learning as much as I can about them my goal here is to pick the brains of people smarter than me hoping to gain more knowledge about my one true love the 2t engine 😄.

Hello all I'm Mat 31 year old man from Australia, a fitter machinist by trade but unable to work in my trade due to health as I have multiple sclerosis but I still get out into my home workshop and work on my own projects mainly 2t motors, I do some Tig welding work, I also build some huge Vape box mods possibly biggest in the world🤷 from aluminium sheet I Tig weld. Iam very passionate about modifying 2stroke engines and learning as much as I can about them my goal here is to pick the brains of people smarter than me hoping to gain more knowledge about my one true love the 2t engine 😄.
Welcome to the group

Dave

Welcome
Where are you in Australia. I am a retired machinist located in Sydney I enjoy machining and have had a love of 2 stroke engines forever. I am 73 now.
Welcome again
Cheers
John (emers)

Latest posts

Back