Little demon

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jerr46

Reaction score
I am building a little demon V8 and need a ignition system for it. Can anyone recommend a good one to use? And where to purchase. Thank you

Just about anything will work if it triggered by a hall sensor. Alan Howell posted recently about a new ignition system he's coming out with. He also has the TIM-6 that can be used. Dave Sage has released drawings and the circuit board layout for hall sensor capabile system. Some folks are using moped coils and even automotive coils designed to go on top of the plug. Many many options. I'm sure some others will reply and give you a dozen more options.

Just about anything will work if it triggered by a hall sensor. Alan Howell posted recently about a new ignition system he's coming out with. He also has the TIM-6 that can be used. Dave Sage has released drawings and the circuit board layout for hall sensor capabile system. Some folks are using moped coils and even automotive coils designed to go on top of the plug. Many many options. I'm sure some others will reply and give you a dozen more options.
Thanks Steve , I ordered that system. Thank you for your help.

Back