• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeModelEngineMachinist and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Lathe for sale

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$12,000 US for a mini-lathe and some tooling. It should be more like 1,200 and even that's a bit salty.

Oh dear! This is a second hand low cost 'bargain basement' lathe and some of the so called tooling is an example of some of the worst Chinese imports. Some of the stuff could be regarded as castings ready for accurate machining

Not me-at at any price!

Norman

$12,000 US for a mini-lathe and some tooling. It should be more like 1,200 and even that's a bit salty.
The listed prices is "$12,345". I think this is an obtuse way of asking for best offer. Maybe.

Another board that I follow has a strict policy that anything offered for sale must list a price. Every once in a while, something is listed like: "in accordance with board policy, asking $9,999,999 but willing to entertain offers substantially lower!"

Craig

Back