Inverted Hit n Miss engine

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks good Chuck, I was just thinking about possible designs for an inverted ic engine for my first one the other day ... Will be interesting to watch the rest of this.

Nick

NickG said:
Looks good Chuck, I was just thinking about possible designs for an inverted ic engine for my first one the other day ... Will be interesting to watch the rest of this.

Nick

This has been on the back burner for a couple of months now. I do plan to return to it, but can't say for sure when. Been busy with house projects for a while now but looks like they should all be pretty much finished. Now I just have to see if I can rein in my tendency to follow every little whim that comes my way. The internet (and youtube) can be very distracting!

Chuck

cfellows said:
Now I just have to see if I can rein in my tendency to follow every little whim that comes my way. The internet (and youtube) can be very distracting!

Chuck

Amen!

I have very little self discipline. There are very few deadlines in my life and the only schedule that matters is 5 o'clock refreshments.

Jerry

Know what you mean chuck, i've got a list of projects that keeps changing as I look on here and youtube, things get swapped around but unfortunately nothing seems to get started for me!

Latest posts

Back