home cast te

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xlchainsaw

Reaction score
its almost finished and there is still some cleaning up to do. it has forward and reverse and speed control via a regulator. it started out as a wells traction engine featured in other threads here. apart from the steel crankshaft,springs and of course the boiler and some metal threads ,safety valve and whistle,its all been cast and machined by myself here at home. :)ive now started on one half its size. :)
IMG_2153.jpg

IMG_2154.jpg

IMG_2155.jpg

IMG_2156.jpg

IMG_2157.jpg

i borrowed the front wheels of the engine for the next pic so i put a mamod te in it for size comparison. the boiler is 3 inches long and the rear wheels 2 inches. its still a work in progress.

IMG_2164.jpg

IMG_2163.jpg

IMG_2162.jpg

thanks rob. i have just about completed the "engine" piston and cylinder to go . the "engine" is slightly smaller than mamod minor one engine for comparison. i will post some more pics in a day or two. :)

Hello,

I'm new around here. Is there somewhere on here on how you cast the parts. Looks very interesting.

Latest posts

Back