Hi from Zhang in China

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zhangweilong

Reaction score
Hello everyone, this is Zhang from Shenyang Hermos CNC Machine Tool., Ltd.I'm working as a mechanical engineer. Would love to share some knowledge with you related with our machines like internal grinder, surface grinding machine, vertical grinding machine and lathe machine.

Feel free to talk to me if you have any trouble in operating a cnc machine.

Have a nice day and enjoy your life journey!

Warm Welcome from Singapore.
We welcome serious model engine builders. How soon can we see your thread on DIY projects.
Vendors hoping to advertise and sell machine tools on this forum are not preferred.

Gus Deng.ex-Nanjing.

Thank you Gus!

My son worked for a while at the Shenyang aircraft plant in charge of Production& Q.A..Now back in Singapore for good. Gus is happily retired ,building model engines,travel and fishing. I missed the good food in Nanjing and the Wuxi Peaches.The BigHead Carp Fish Head Soup at TianMu Lake.

Take Care.

Welcome Zhang,
We have a few CNC people on the board but you'll find lots of information and help if you need it.
gbritnell

Reactions: gus
i was just curious that why your signature with Nanjing...seems that you had a pleasant stay in China. Welcome back again! I'm now in Hangzhou, very close to Nanjing.

i was just curious that why your signature with Nanjing...seems that you had a pleasant stay in China. Welcome back again! I'm now in Hangzhou, very close to Nanjing.

Hi Lao Zhang,

Since 1986 I did assignments in Shanghai,Nanjing and Beijing. Worked for Ingersoll-Rand USA. Spent two years in Nanjing to help start up Air Compressor
Production when IR bought over Nanjing No. 2 Compressor Plant. Gus was then the only engineer that spoke Chinese fluently. Was all over Jiangsu and Zhejiang and Shandong auditing suppliers. As of 2001 retired and back in Singapore.

I have good friends in Nanjing and Hangzhou. Missed the Nanjing food.

Since airfare is cheap, I plan to drop by Nanjing.

Your written English is very good and in fact better than mine.

Take Care.

Latest posts

Back