Hello from VA, Washignton

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trainman3450

A.C.E. Engineering
Reaction score
Hello, I'm Alex English. I'm relatively new to the machining community, and extremely inexperienced, but I hope to learn all I can about machining in my time on this site, as well as a thing or two about model engines and such if possible.

Regards, Alex

P.S. I have some problems with a couple live steam engines of mine, two are locomotives and one a traction engine. If anyone can help it'd be much appreciated.

Depends on the question. "Questions and answers" for general questions about the engines and repair of it's parts. There is the boiler section if you have a question about that or the plumbing related to the boiler. Just put things where they make the most sense to you and if the mods feel it would be better somewhere else, they will place it elsewhere. Not a big deal as they are some of the nicest bunch on the web.

Depends on the question. "Questions and answers" for general questions about the engines and repair of it's parts. There is the boiler section if you have a question about that or the plumbing related to the boiler. Just put things where they make the most sense to you and if the mods feel it would be better somewhere else, they will place it elsewhere. Not a big deal as they are some of the nicest bunch on the web.

Alrighty, thanks very much Steve. I'll go do it right away :)

Latest posts

Back