• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeModelEngineMachinist and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS Kurt D675 & D-60

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2manyhobbies

Reaction score
I have a couple Kurt vises for sale.

Kurt D675 - This vise was on my mill (home) for the last few years, when I got it I cleaned it up and painted it machinery gray (to match the Bridgeport). Includes jaws shown. Good used vise - $250 + Shipping or free local pickup

Kurt D-60 - This served as the second vise for the Bridgeport. I cant remember the last time I used it! It works well, has what looks like a non-standard back jaw (included). - $175 + Shipping or free local pickup

If you have any other questions, are interested, or would like additional pictures please let me know via reply to the post or a message. Feel free to make an offer, or I may be interested in trading for a casting kit.
I am near Durham, NC if anyone is interested in local pickup.

Thank you,
Brad

Last edited:
New Prices!
D675 - $250 + Shipping
D-60 - $175 + Shipping
Still a lot of life left in these vises! Feel free to make me an offer.
Brad

You mentioned new prices. I can not find the new prices. What and where are they?

Peter J.

You mentioned new prices. I can not find the new prices. What and where are they?

Peter J.

I changed them in the original posting too, dropped each vise by $25. If you are interested in a vise please let me know and I will get you a shipping cost.
Brad

Last edited:
Back