Distributor and wiring information

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gbritnell

Project of the Month Winner!!!
Project of the Month Winner
Reaction score
Years ago I built a 5 cylinder radial engine somewhat loosely based on the Morton M-5. When I was honored with receiving the Craftsman of the Year award from Sherline they asked if I might loan of donate something to the Craftsmanship Museum. My donation was my radial engine. In the years since I have built other engines but really enjoyed that engine so I am in the process of redesigning it and finishing up the drawings. In doing the drawings I made some changes to the distributor and while doing so thought I would make a drawing sheet with some information for those who might be considering building a multi-cylinder engine of just some spark plug wire information.

Attachments

• DISTRIBUTOR WIRING DIAGRAM.pdf
    56.4 KB · Views: 7
Years ago I built a 5 cylinder radial engine somewhat loosely based on the Morton M-5. When I was honored with receiving the Craftsman of the Year award from Sherline they asked if I might loan of donate something to the Craftsmanship Museum. My donation was my radial engine. In the years since I have built other engines but really enjoyed that engine so I am in the process of redesigning it and finishing up the drawings. In doing the drawings I made some changes to the distributor and while doing so thought I would make a drawing sheet with some information for those who might be considering building a multi-cylinder engine of just some spark plug wire information.
Once you finish the drawings, are you going to do a build log here?
Will the drawing be available to other builders?

Thanks, Sid

Hi Sid,
I'm sure I posted the build of the original engine but it seems to have disappeared along with some of my other builds. I will be posting this when I get started in the fall. The drawings are for sale and are sold as PDF files. Send me a PM for information.

Latest posts

Back