Completed twin Cylinder Over Crank Engine

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stew

What a beauty! Really enjoyed following along, and the end result was well worth it.

Congratulations.

Joe

stew fine piece of craftsmanship, and something to be proud of thanks for sharing pics and video. jonesie

Stew, Thank you for sharing the plans. You are so generous.

Ron

Stew-

That is a beautiful engine. Very well executed.

-Bob

With a bit of luck the over crank engine build will be published in ME in a few weeks time.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this will make the front cover

overcrank1.jpg

I've not bin idle since I finished this engine I've had a major sort out of the shed and garage, plus I've done a few small projects for my grand kids:- over hauled an old TONKA Truck and made a wheel barrow, plus done a bit of work getting a new vice up to scratch. In the comming weeks we're having the house rewired, plus we'll be moving my old dad into a nursing home so we have to sort his flat out, so their won't be much activity in the shop.

I have done a fair bit of research into a new stationary engine for later in the new year when I've got some work done on my loco:- at the moment its a toss up between a Grasshopper haulage engine and a very interesting Tripple expansion mill engine, we will see which one takes shape.

Stew

That deserves to be on the cover! Good luck.
Brock

Very nice engine Stew.
And great drawings too, now how good is that!

Pat J

What a knock-out Stew, that is a lovely piece of work. I am enthralled by the slow running capability, poetry in motion.

Les

It was a project I realy enjoyed doing and getting to share it with others is the cream on top.

And it did get on the front cover ;D

Stew

Latest posts

Back