are Haas cnc blew apart off

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aydelott

Reaction score
are haas cnc blew apart off the back out of know where it looks like a oiler it is right under the pressure gauge its plastic it snaped all the threads does anyone know whats its called i dont know if i gave enough info but its all i know haas website was not very helpful thank you guy u always save my life !!!!!!

Sounds like the take off for the slide-way lubricant. I'll have a look a mine later to see if I can some more.

haas VF 2 it looks like a type of oiler but i dont know what its called to see about ordering one

This is from my VF3 it should be the same as the VF2.
The tank with oil in on the right with gauge next to it is for the slideway oil, the gauge on the left is the regulator for incoming air from a compressor. Is it any of these?

vf3oiler.jpg

it looks like the black thing under the pressure gauge on the left but ours was clear plastic

water separator ?
Pete

I don't have any parts or maintanance manuals at work but I agree with Pete, that does look like a water seperator. i think you'll have to give Hass a call.
Sorry i can't help any more.

we called haas $30 bucks i hope it gets here soon that haas is my baby only me an one other guy can program it a use it all the manuals are being used an i want to get this engine done ive spent over 600 hours on it but i am a novice

Latest posts

Back