American Precision Museum Model Engineering show

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sprocket

HMEM Supporting Member
Reaction score
If anyone is in the New England area, you might enjoy this. It is the 8th year
they have held this show. Not huge, but a nice mix of models. Admission also gets you into the American Precision Museum just down the street .
This will be the last weekend before they close for the winter I believe. (10/27) I plan to exhibit again this year, hope to have a new motor running by then. Time keeps flying by.

http://www.americanprecision.org/events/upcoming-events/8th-annual-model-engineering-show.html

will you post pictures of the show. I have tried to get some of my home machine shop club member to go back with me to the museum but they all look at me like I am going to use the mics for c clamps. I took several member to the Ford museum at greenfield village and we had a great time. I did it on a package deal with travelocity and we went round trip form La to Dearborn stayed at a very nice hotel and had a car for 4 days for a total price of 312 each. The best $312 I ever spent. The reason we went was I was setting up an 1903 Wright flyer engine block on the Putnam lathe they had in the bicycle shop My Avatar picture is me laying on a very big shaper table with the ram about to take a cut on my belly. The guy pointing at my belly is Jerry Brown builder of a steam powered crane that works. I will try and get him to post pictures of his crane.
don

Latest posts

Back