American Precision Museum Model Engineering Show

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stan...it was nice to finally meet you and put a face to the name. I agree the show was great, and the museum is a must see for any engine enthusiast (antique engine!)

Your pictures are great...they always have a theme or story line.

I especially like the vacant lot photo.

See you at the next show!

Chris
We have to get a group of you New England guys to carpool to Cabin Fever

Last edited:
Thanks Stan, that was really interesting, I can only hope that one day I can come close to the workmanship on some of those models.

Paul.

Nice Chris.
You got some that I missed

Chris
We have to get a group of you New England guys to carpool to Cabin Fever

For about the past 18 years the New England Model Engineering Society has chartered a bus with as many as 40 riders for Cabin Fever. It has always been about half the fun of the trip to ride with that many fellow modelers in the quiet comfort of a big modern over the road bus- or coach as they like to be called.

There was no bus last time because of the move to April. Norm Jones, who ran the bus trips after I retired just cold not find more than 20 guys to ride- many said because of the likely better weather in April they were driving themselves and taking the opportunity see other things, or stay longer.

I have brought 3 or 4 guys with me from Maine for the 10 years since I retired and moved up here. Again, it didnt work l ast year because I went direct from Cabin Fever to NAMES, spending the days between show wandering across PA and OH looking at mechanical things.

Latest posts

Back