WAZP Engine storke single (Crowd design/build)

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tomo1

Reaction score
Hi

Just starting a new thread to share progress on my engine plans.

The upside of the yearly dose of the flu is that I have finaly have a good reason not to do everything else.

I originally started this build on the "Unimat Classic 4 stroke single" thread.

While I wait to retool (Taig? hmmm) I will share my plans on this thread and update them as I progress. As a newbie there will be mistakes etc. So any help, comments, criticism etc more than welcome.

I hope to have a new lathe within 6 months and a few wobbler engine builds to practice on so it may be a while before I can start. If you want to beat me to building it you are more than welcome to use the plans (If you do, please start a thread with a WAZP tittle and remember to upload pics so we can all follow your build :D) These plans are uploaded here so they are in the public domain and are to remain free for everyone to use. If you want to draw up your own revised plans 3d models and post them here your more than welcome but please keep them free for everyone to use. (Crowd designing/building????:p)

The engine is called a "WAZP" as I hope it sounds rather wasp like. (Plus I googled it and found no other model engine seems to have that name. Please correct me if I am wrong)

So here goes......

Thanks everyone ,

Wazp1 Revised 3d Block.jpg

Wazp1 Revised Cylinder head 3d pic.jpg

Hi Steve,

Its going to be a lil water cooled 4 stroke.

Mainly for the visual it will have the camshaft mounted on the side of the block in a camshaft case with view port.

Thanks

Jamie

Sorry everyone just relised, I misspelled the title as storke engine instead of 4 stroke engine. Gotta love having the flu. I wonder how many people looked at the thread to finde out what a storke engine is.

Does anyone know how to change the title after its posted?

Mayby a storke engine is a engine that after it is designed in auto cad , 9 months later a white stork delivers it down the chimney! Oh if only.......

Thanks everyone! I'll try and get some more plans up today!

Tomo1,

This does sound pretty cool!

I don't know about the free version but to take a "screenshot" in AutoCAD you go to -File, Save as, then select .jpg or .png. You will not see a preview but it will be there on your hdd.

Look forward to seeing more of this.

Thanks For your help jwcnc1911! :)

Ill try that and post a new set of plans soon.

Back