Wall 4 cylinder 50cc distributor question

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes a video would help with good sound. May want 2 videos...one with spark plugs in place & another them out. Maybe one video if you can remove spark plugs fast. Best Regards John

Yes a video would help with good sound. May want 2 videos...one with spark plugs in place & another them out. Maybe one video if you can remove spark plugs fast. Best Regards John
i made some adjustments to the distributor and all the cylinders are getting spark, it will now pop but cylinder 1 and 4 seem to be sucking air in the exhaust not the intake. i will try to get a video of this in a few. i was turning it over so much the distributor gear loosened :wall:

I watched the video. Maybe the cam is out of time. Did you check the valve clearance also & take the plugs out. Turn engine again and place a thumb or finger over each sparkplug hole to see if compression is about the same. Use good fresh camp stove fuel & make sure the oil level is to the top oil hole on side of the crankcase. When turned over by hand you should feel compression on all 4 cylinders. More tomorrow....John

No where I need to file a flat on the distributor shaft for the little gear it keeps on slipping and I need to get a new set screw for said gear

what is the direction of rotation on a wall engine, I thought it was clockwise ?

Latest posts

Back