TB2 - Distribution List

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hi all,

6 cylinder shafts and pistons have gone to Eric today and another to the other Canuck, Joe.
Can't wait to see all your parts ;D

I'm hoping for the "Best Packaging Award" ;)

Enjoy, -Kevin.

The cam rings were all sent today. First Class mail to the US builders and a Priority Mail box to Eric with his plus those for further distribution.
Gail in NM,USA

kustomkb said:
Hi all,

6 cylinder shafts and pistons have gone to Eric today and another to the other Canuck, Joe.
Can't wait to see all your parts ;D

I'm hoping for the "Best Packaging Award" ;)

Enjoy, -Kevin.

Kevin: It got here today. That's a really good looking bit of work you've done :bow:
The post office told me that it could take up to 7 days for your package to get to you, so if it's not there by this time next week we'll set the dogs on them....

Incidentally, that really WAS some fine packaging :big:

Cheers, Joe

Thanks Joe!

I splurged on shipping and insurance, no way I was making those again. Can't wait for assembly!

Kevin.

Just got my cam ring. Boy that engraved HMEM logo is cool!

Thanks,

BW

I received my first parts yesterday.
The rod and forks from Gary (GHART3). Looks nice.

BW. Glad you like the engraving. One more incentive to get your CNC running.
Gail in NM,USA

Im liking going to the mailbox and finding cool things in amongst the not so cool junk mail. I need to get the bases on their way so we can start screwing things together, Im holding up the show. I went to the Post Office today with envelopes in hand and forgot it was a holiday. If I can get off in time, they should go tomorrow.

Brian

Got the Bases and Bearings today!

Thanks Joe, they look great!

Also, very nice packaging.

-Kevin.

OK folks, bases went out today. I finally had time to run out at lunch to the post office. Now you will have something to start bolting all these great parts too. I wish I had been able to spend a little more time on these parts, they are good dimensionally but any bling is on you. I gave them a quick deburr and that's about it. Eric, the 7 heading your way are in two packages. I hope they all make it, I have one spare just in case.

Brian

I got a bunch of stuff today.

Joe, I got your package.

KustomKB, I got yours too!

I received Gails and Gharts last week!

Eric

Man, I didn't think I'd ever get to this point! Between work, family and holidays shop time has been scarce.

I've four sets going out in tomorrow's mail. One just needs studs and a spacer, It'll probably go out tomorrow as well. Then I can pick up on the three repairs.

tb2_ready.jpg

Kevin

KVOM,
I received my flywheel from you on Friday. I think the post office sent it the long way around the earth. The padded envelope was torn almost in half and had been taped back together. But the flywheel arrived in perfect shape with no dings or anything else to indicate it's ordeal. Looks good. Thanks.
Gail in NM,USA

Kevin, Your parts look great!

were these spacers to move the flywheel out? are they the 4 on the left in your photo? I must have missed this detail. Hope its okay

Other Kevin.

Kevin,
Thanks. Yes, the spacers are to move the flywheel outside the bearing. Some people wanted the flywheel outside so I made the shafts extra long, so anybody who gets my cylinders will have to trim the shaft to length.

Yes, the ones I'm shipping tomorrow are on the left. I just got back with a fresh propane tank so hopefully I can get the shop warmed up again for a short session tonight. I should have at least one more going out with tomorrows mail, with a little luck maybe two.

Kevin

Thanks for the clarification. I made the shafts with the extra length but overlooked the spacers.
Are there any team members who don't have access to a lathe? I can mail out a spacer to whomever needs one.

I was doing some turning yesterday for a few minutes at a time. Freakin cold is right!
I really should have finished the shop before rennovating the dining room. What was I thinking!

-Kevin.

Latest posts

Back