• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeModelEngineMachinist and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Trade WTT Scripta SM Pantograph for any small bench lathe (Sherline / Taig / Watchmaker. Example list in post)

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gavin1024

Reaction score
Hi! I am located in Central Texas area. I can meet anywhere from Waco to Frisco, Joshua to Waxahachie, and anywhere in the DFW area.
Also open to shipping.

I really need to make small pins (around 1.12mm) for a project. Along with some other basic turns. For the time being.

I am looking for:
Sherline,
Taig,

and then pretty much any watchmakers lathe. I am not picky at all. As long as it functions, and relatively ready to go to turn a dowel.
Peerless,
Sincere,
Marshall,
Moseley,
Boley,
Star,
Schaublin 70 (this is a joke)
That list prob goes on at least 3x longer, but I don't see a need to list them all. You get the idea.

What I have to offer is a Scripa SM pantograph. Made in France around the 80s I believe. The design looks heavily similar to the Gravograph IM3.
It has a new aluminum arm, new tension spring, new belt for the motor, and I have two letter sets. One a standard font, and the other a cursive / script font. They are not organized.
I believe it runs about 15k rpm, but I may be mistaken.
This is unfortunately all I have to offer. I don't think it is an item very sought after? I just... really need a lathe, and have no funds to spare, as I am a full time student.
The image with the letter sets is from before the stock arm was replaced.

Attachments

• new_arm.png
    new_arm.png
    3.1 MB · Views: 7
  • ScriptaSM1.jpeg
    ScriptaSM1.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back