Stuart Models

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C

chiliviking

I'M looking for someone that has a Stuart Oilfielp Pump casting kit in stock. I've tried Coles and have done a GOOGLE search and did'nt really get much. I tried a search on this site and got nothing. Can anyone help with contact info fo US Stuart dealers? I have considered building it from bar stock like I did with my beam engine but I have time constraint that may preclude it.

A while back Catfish Hollow ToysHad one in stock that he was trying to get rid of as it was sent in error. the last I knew he had it for sale on e-bay and was willing to let it go for a lets make a deal price. Do not know if he has sold it. I would talk to him.
He is in PA.
Tin

Called Catfish Hallow and got a message that there phone has been disconnected so that does'nt sound too good, Thanks for the suggestion as it would have been perfect if we could of connected.

Catfish Hollow seems to have been struggling the past couple of years. The disconnected line certainly doesn't sound promising.

Steve

You might try www.ministeam.com. They show a few Stuart engines though I didn't see the Oil Field Pump. If they import from Stuart directly then perhaps they could order it, but it doesn't sound like a very fast solution. Other than that, I didn't see anything on Google either.

Best of luck finding it.

Bill

that’s a nice looking project.

Try Ted McJanet in Woodstock Ont, he sells Stuart models, though I don't know how much he stocks etc. I was just googling and was pleasantly surprised to see he now has a web presensce.

http://ovgrs.editme.com/MiniaturePwr

I've met him and bought stuff and would be very comfortable recommending him as a Vendor. He's also a model engineer and hosts the local club in his store/shop

if that doesn work maybe try Stuart themselves? www.stuartmodels.com There's a small chance they'd know of someone here carrying them, of not, they will send one. A bit hurray up and wait I guess, but better than no castings.

Thanks to Mcgyver I have found a Stuart No.4 at http://ovgrs.editme.com/MiniaturePwr. He seems to be very nice to deal with and very reasonable in price compared to Coles ( who seems to have very little Stuart stuff in stock). Now I just hope it doesn't get hung up in customs and I can receive it in a reasonable time.

Latest posts

Back