Drawings for Shaefer's Little York

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kchmn

Reaction score
Hello,
I am searching for the drawings for a Shaefer's Little York casting kit I got a couple years ago. I was able to find out which engine it is thanks to members here. I have been trying to contact Ministeam but only get an answering machine, I have sent e-mails to their addy and not heard anything back from them yet. Does anyone here have a set of drawings that I could Buy, borrow or Copy? I would really like to get this project started, but don't want to mess up any parts. Thanks, Kirk Hoffman

I believe I have a set but don't want to step on anyone's toes.

I believe I have a set but don't want to step on anyone's toes.
Hello, I don't know exactly how those copyright laws work, I have been trying to get in touch with Ministeam, who, I think are or were the suppliers of this casting set. They still mention the drawings on their site, but it says they are out of stock. I hope to hear from them soon. I would be glad to pay any copying charges and shipping to get a set, so I can get started on this project. I don't want to ruin any of the castings I have by doing something I shouldn't have!
Thanks, Kirk Hoffman

I'll look in my box of drawings tonight and get back with you.

Latest posts

Back