Steam Electro Hybrid

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

prallplatte

Reaction score
And here is the usual title picture for typical driving Video of ma new Steam Electro Hybrid:

TheDart_zps7a2afa01.png

and the associated link:

http://youtu.be/xTrbtdKseak

It was not easy to make the movie at this site because of the severe odor there... ;D

Do not be surprised if its here hopping in the near future, i have at this time 7 - in words: seven - projects going.

Anyway:

I need drivers!

Therefore i could recruit new prospects in some clubs for my steam-project. Here they are still relaxing:

CIMG6453_zps3c2ca904.jpg

But the patches are almost done:

CIMG6452_zpse53242ae.jpg

Off course they need vehicles. One of them I show you here in Genesis, and if that sounds familiar: right, here its going surgically:

CIMG6466_zpsd9bacfff.jpg

more soon...

Sex sells!

Initiating the entry on Wall Street of my AG iG at the end of the year, my 50-member agitprop department has been working for days in the red zone.

First result:

My cars need more eye-catching. Based on the Girls on the bombers in the last century EVA04 was committed. Here are the first shots from the set. Do you want more?

CIMG6522_zps41663677.jpg

CIMG6525_zpsb092d74f.jpg

CIMG6528_zpse198bc7e.jpg

CIMG6531_zps37b71840.jpg

CIMG6533_zps3ea7bc33.jpg

Well, i even hang a cloth over her every night, otherwise I can not sleep peacefully.

Specifically here it goes on with with loudness, very loud, almost hideous loud: the reborn of my project sound tank:

IMG_1505.jpg

Varzi, my brave engineer, is working again. He told me something about "way out of the desaster" or something like this, i dont remember exactly. The sheltered workshop looks alike:

CIMG6577_zps81691b00.jpg

CIMG6580_zps3d67b87b.jpg

What he is building?

CIMG6574_zpsd2ad07ce.jpg

Wolves in Germany? Pfff, nothing against tiger attacks in da house. Here is a rare snapshot immediately above.
Varzi was so proud that the central unit of the machine was finally finished. Now the reconstruction begins, meanwhile, Varzi has come to the intensive care. Get Well Soon!

CIMG6584_zps969135e3.jpg

Wolves in Germany? Pfff, nothing against tiger attacks in da house. Here is a rare snapshot immediately above.
Varzi was so proud that the central unit of the machine was finally finished. Now the reconstruction begins, meanwhile, Varzi has come to the intensive care. Get Well Soon!

CIMG6584_zps969135e3.jpg
I hope u not lost it in space ??
U not a nutter ?

I[SIZE=+0] [/SIZE]have also attached two impressions of the first outdoor use: the machine is frost-proof. Which I can not tell from my steam engines.

Soon the first function test will begin - as soon as I have found the escaped Varzi [SIZE=+0]and the[SIZE=+0] stolen [/SIZE][/SIZE]crystal knob.

IMG_3173a_zpsdfaa72d8.jpg

IMG_3193a_zps965d7ba2.jpg

Just rang the night courier:

The first copy of the oncoming mass production has arrived. Not made in China, but in a suburb of London. I'm so excited! Will unbox it tomorrow!

CIMG6618_zps92de7102.jpg

Cato, my gardener, got a new video of the time machine. At 12 PM it shall be online. I am exited, especially because i heard of some heavy losses...

Away we go! My gardener is so proud to work on sunday and to present you my time machine!

....next time i let study him the manual...

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5lcBxoQhwc[/ame]

After the terrible loss of my time machine it came to a dispute.

I was outvoted again. The boys want time-travelling, finito.

CIMG6633_zps0e70de07.jpg

I just buy a new time machine. In the catalog there is also a two-seater. At the outrageous prices only slightly more expensive.

Maybe I could use this to search machine no. 1?

Next to go: new sterlings are out of stock, so I now have to buy a combo drive at my time machine dealer. Two-seater series "Blue Time", with leather seat covers in engine color, cup holders, audio system, extra large copper plate and that natural lowered. Who can afford this?

CIMG6663_zpscb0f8631.jpg

Here, meanwhile, run the travel preparations in full swing. Since no one knows how long the search takes after the time machine, take care of my boys before: used, but noble and good, the steamer trunk!

CIMG6680_zpsezcaccqe.jpg

And even more precious is the sound system. The first three pilot plants arrived.Without manual, grmpfh!

CIMG6684_zpsa6dj6lrx.jpg

Speaking of children: but they are also sometimes unreasonable! Almost deafness get in the procurement of new loans, much needed blanks:

CIMG6673_zps3my6hzfr.jpg

Latest posts

Back