• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeModelEngineMachinist and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD - Module toothform cutter sets

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ICEpeter

Reaction score
Hello all,
I am offering for sale a SK 30 tool holder together with a draw bar and tool for tightening. This tool holder has a metric dia. 16.00 MM tool shaft suitable for metric tools with an ID of 16.00 MM

All items have been sold

For the SK 30 tool holder with draw bar I am asking $ 60.00

Shipment will be made via USPS at flat rate package cost within the USA and may incur shipping costs of between $ 18.00 to $ 29.00 depending on shipping distance. International shipping will also be made via USPS but needs to be established on a case by case base.

If you are interested, please send a PM. Thanks.

Peter J.

IMG_0703 (800x600).jpg

Last edited:
Hello all,
I have updated my post and removed the sold items. Have now two sets of Module 0.5 and module 0.75 left.

Please PM if interested.

Peter J.

Hello Bob,
I am sorry but the bundle is not anymore available. All module sets are sold and only the SK 30 holder is available. Sorry.

Peter J.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back